Skip to main content
Asked a question recently

After installing Yurbi, I get this error message when attempting to log in: "The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding.... If using a custom encoder, be sure the IsContentTypeSupport...." How do I fix this?

Where am I?

In Yurbi you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Here is a screen shot of the error:

After installing Yurbi, I get this error message when attempting to log in: "The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding.... If using a custom encoder, be sure the IsContentTypeSupport...."   How do I fix this?

To confirm the issue, on the server browser,  go to http://localhost/yurbiws/yurbiwebservice.svc19 and it most likely will show you this error page:

After installing Yurbi, I get this error message when attempting to log in: "The content type text/html; charset=utf-8 of the response message does not match the content type of the binding.... If using a custom encoder, be sure the IsContentTypeSupport...."   How do I fix this?

If you see the reference to a file ending in _www the culprit is that the installer was unable to delete some temporary files while installing Yurbi.

Go to the C:\Program Files(x86)\yurbi\www\bin directory and you will see one or more duplicate files.  Go to Windows Services and stop the Yurbi Master Service. Delete the ones that end in _www

Lastly,  restart the Yurbi Master Service and try to login again.  The problem should be resolved, however if it does persist, please contact support at https://support.yurbi.com9

Related Questions

No related questions.

Share Question