Skip to main content
Asked a question 7 months ago

When I log in I immediately get a "Data.Session Error Condition" error message? How do I fix?

Where am I?

In Yurbi you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

This error typically indicates an expired license and can occur in a few situations.

The most common is during your initial installation and after activation.  If there is a communication issue or timeout between our activation server and your local server,  instead of being logged into Yurbi, you may receive this message.

Click on the X to close this dialogue and attempt to re-login with the default username: admin and password: yurbi and complete the activation wizard again.   If the activation is successful, your trial licenses will be activated and you will no longer receive this message.

You may also receive this message when you switch from Demo Mode to Production Mode.  During that transition, another call is made to the online activation server and licenses are activated in the Production Mode database.  If there is a communication timeout this error could happen.  In this case, you can re-login with the default username: admin and password: yurbi and complete the activation wizard again.  If that does not solve the issue, on the Yurbi server, recycle the YurbiAppPool or alternatively restart the IIS server.  

If you are receiving this message on a previously activated Yurbi server it most likely means your license key has expired.  If this was a trial and your trial period expired, please contact us at support@yurbi.com for next steps.  If this is a production environment, recycle the YurbiAppPool or all of IIS and attempt to log in again.  If you are taken to the Admin -> Licenses page, click Refresh licenses to download you current set of licenses.  If this does not resolve the issue, it is more likely that the keys have been corrupted in the Yurbi database.   Please contact us at support@yurbi.com so that we can troubleshoot and provide you steps to update your license keys.

If any of the above steps do not resolve this error,  please contact us at support@yurbi.com to assist directly.